Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thats Not My Right....

I understand that and
I believe that:

Some Do...
Some Don't....
Some Will...
Some Won't

But..
Some Can?
Some Cannot?

As for me....

I can't see where..
I have that power...
To say who can...
Or Who Cannot...

Because...

If we base our decisions....
Regarding the lives of so many...
On the actions of a few....
Then that makes us no better...
Then... those few...

To throw a blanket over all...
And push them away....
It's not the way we do things...
It's not the way we play....

No one did that to our ancestors
When they first came here....
They were given a chance...
Offered a place to come to...
Without  prosecution or fear....

Some do....
Some don't....
Some will...
Some won't...

Some Can...
Some Cannot...

You can if you want to...
But as for me....
To say No.. Your not allowed here...
To not give someone a chance...

I personally can't tell them that...
To say No... You don't belong here...
Because of a few...

I don't think I have that right....


Johnny





 

No comments:

Post a Comment