Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saving The Bells

The bells actually did not start out together.


The larger one I found when I stopped to take a shot of a beautiful sunset. It was on a field fence line along an old country road, hanging silently on the 2nd strand. It had no clanger, so all it could do was sway in the wind.  I thought at the time that it was not getting it's just deserts, so I rescued it.


The smaller one was found hanging in a tree back behind a house that I lived in once.  It's ring was being muffled by the leaves that had grown to close to it.  Again, it looked to me that it wanted to be heard and noticed, so I adopted it also.


The 2 have individually hung in various places in my home, until about six months ago while sitting on my patio, did I realized that they were meant to be together.


The small one, now shares the joy of being heard again with the large one.


Some things are just meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment