Monday, August 8, 2016

My First Goals When I retire...

I have decided what my first goal is when entering "Retirement"... To learn a few words or phrases from as many languages as possible... At least these..

Hello.. how are you?

I am fine..

My name is....

I am having a great day.

How much is this?

Coffee please...

Can I take your picture?

Can you help me... I'm lost....
Can I speak to a Manager who speaks English please? (for when I'm on the phone trying to get something done by almost any large business,)
and
Where are your restrooms?
and I only have 15 days to get started!!!!!

Post Note: I was asked if it's for traveling? Yes but also to go get gas... Hard to find a station where they speak English... I will probably get frowns for that remark... But it's true..

Johnny....

No comments:

Post a Comment