Monday, October 10, 2016

That Sunday Morning One Minute


I love a certain early morning show on Sunday morning that comes on one of the big 3 Television Networks...

I sit and listen to the stories they share... Most the time, they are about things that don't make the National News... Which is nice because I'm really getting tired of hearing about who killed who or who hates who and who is going to "fix" the world if their elected.

I watch and listen attentively. But what I'm really waiting for is that last 1 minute.  That is when they leave us with a visit to some far away place or a place not to far away that we just haven't noticed. Usually its out there in Nature away from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives... No music, no narration, no sound but what Nature is offering for 1 minute.

1 minute that takes us away if for only that long to be able to say... It's Sunday Morning... time to prepare for a new week... Time to clear the head while watching the innocence of Nature make us smile....

Just 1 Minute.....

Lately though, I've notice that it doesn't last 1 minute..  Why?  Has the world gotten to chaotic that we can't have just a whole 1 minute of putting the world on hold while we enjoy what we should be enjoyed more, which is life itself.

Because... to me...... it's such an important 1 Minute...

Johnny
10/10/16

No comments:

Post a Comment