Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Together We Can Make A Bridge

The other day while doing a photo shot I looked down and looked at the wooden bridge that I was standing on.

It was worn and very old but it was still strong and sturdy.... I dropped the camera lens down, focus on the edge the bridge and snapped a shot... Ya just never know what you could use a shot of the edge of a bridge for... or at least that's the way I see it..

This morning, while looking through my shots for that day and came upon the shot of the bridge.  I stared at it for a couple of seconds and then it hit me...   It brought about these thoughts..

It's true... we are not cut from the same tree. Maybe not even from the same kind of tree.

But we have in us all the same things needed to get the job done.

Some of us are more worn from experience.

Some new to the challenge.

But the important thing is...

That if we come together, if join our forces, if we stand side by side.  We are a force to be reckoned with.

We together are strong.

We together can carry the burden.

We together can bridge the gap

Because we do it.... together...


By John Glass
9/6/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment