Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Inner Peace

The other day I found these 2 old barrel rings hanging on a back fence at a Estate Sale... They were behind an old barn and it was obvious that I had been the first in sometime to show interest in them since I had to fight my way through brush and brambles to get to them...

I took them to the elderly man who sat off to the side of the sales desk watching his life possessions being carried away,  and ask "What would you take for these?" His answer was "Awww give me a Quarter each for them."  I gladly paid the 50 cents, not knowing for sure what I was going to do with them but...


By the time I got home I had come up with a idea, which is what ended up as what I made and call Inner Peace.

 It goes this way...

There are 2 Worlds We Live With.

Our Inner World... What Makes Up Each Of Us Within Ourselves.

Our Outer World.. The World In Which We Live In.

What is Important Is,

That We Do Not Allow Our Outer World to Control Our Inner World.

I hope that you can understand this...

 If you can....

You may just find... Inner Peace...

Johnny
9/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment