Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Our Train

November 9th, 2016

I, as all of us have just stepped onto a train that I hope will take us far.....

I hope that the type of fuel you plan on using to make this train continue is of high quality and does not become diluted to the point that it cannot keep the engine running.

I will go on this ride but I will not sit and just read a book. I will watch what is going by and every once in a while probably question if the ride starts switching tracks or starts going downhill.

I hope for all of us that our country will now be able to go forward instead of just sitting in a station waiting for an engineer to put their hands on the controls.

But I also hope that the engineer remembers what kind of train he is running and thinks for and about all the people who are riding on this train and is able to look far enough down the tracks and reacts in a positive manner so he doesn't lose control of our Train.

Because this is a very Big and Important Train and we all are depending on you to get us to where we need to go..

Congratulations Mr. Trump... Our Train is now in your hands...

John Glass
A United States of America Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment