Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Two Guarantees

For each and every one of us there are two guarantees each day.

That the Sun is going to rise and the Sun is going to set.

What each of us do from the rising to the setting is what signifies our worth.

Its how we treat others, care for each other and be appreciative of what is done by others for us that matters and those are the things that I believe, the most important.

I am lucky usually when watching it slip away over the horizon and reflecting on my daily actions that  I am happy with what I tell myself. 

But there are times when the answers concern me. 

It's those times, when I close my eyes and ask for forgiveness and be given the strength needed when the sun returns,  to make what I do better. 

Lord... Show me your way...


Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment