Friday, September 8, 2017

If Only.....

Sometimes, there are things in our world,

that we wish we could change....

But there are others that we wouldn't change for the world....

We think back and we think forward.... 

And wonder what would happen if only we had that power....

To be able to say ....

Oh.... If only....

But we can't do that..... 

Thats not the way it was meant to be.

So I guess the best we can do...

Is be happy with what and who we are...

Besides.... I'm not sure that if we had that power...

If we were able to have everything just exactly our way...

To be able to be in total control...

Come to think of it, No... I don't think we could handle it...

Because....

Knowing us, we would still ask for more....

So.. thats why each morning as I start my day...

I ask him to help me.... with....

"Lord... please show me your way...."

Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment