Thursday, June 2, 2016

Did You Ever Wonder?

Looking back over your life you have made many decisions.
Hopefully, you can be proud of them.
But have you ever wondered what would have happened if you had taken the "another" path?
What would the effect have had on you, if you would have gone the other way?

What about that very first love of you life?
How would life be if you had said, come, together let's go.
Oh my gosh... Was she really as beautiful as you remember her?
Would she still leave you standing with that great big smile like when she first said "hello".

How about when it was time to decide what you were going to do as job?
What if you had chased that childhood dream job that seem so neat?
Would it have kept it's luster and made you dreams come true?
Sometimes, it makes you wonder, do I do what I really want to do?

What about listening and following the advice of others?
Would it have been better to pay closer attention to what they shared with you?
Did they know what they were talking about?
Or were they're words really meant for you?

But there will always be those questions that linger.
What if I had taken the other path?
What if I gone the other way,
Would it made that much difference?
What kind of person would I be today?

All these question are not easy to answer.
Because your decisions could only have been made by one.
They were your choices and you live with them every day.
And hopefully you can say I made good choices, and I'm proud with what I've done.

I am...

Johnny






No comments:

Post a Comment