Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Frame of Mind

The Past, Present and Future..

I know that I "sit and think" sometimes way to much....

My mind never seems to allow me to just "sit and enjoy"...

I think of:

The past, where I have been, whom I have met, what I have done and in some cases what I shouldn't have done.

 I remember all the places that I have been fortunate enough to visit and what I learned from those excursions.

 I think of the friends I have made over the years, what they taught and shared with me and how I miss many of them due to each of us going our own ways.

I think back about some of the mistakes and stupid decisions I made and I can only hope that I can remember the outcomes and not take those paths again...

The Present, where I am,  who I am with, and what I am doing.

I like where I am and how much I am learning from the local cultures that makes this area so interesting.

 I love the people I am with, some of whom have been with me for many year and a few new friends which all are making my life worth just "being".

 I surprise myself that I am still able to learn new things and new talents which help to make me feel better about myself.

The Future, this is the part that I am so excited about because there is so much that I want to do and share with the most important person in my life, my wife Sylvia...  We have so many plans that we are looking forward to.  She has stood by my side in the past, the present and if I am the most fortunate person in the world the future because, I wouldn't have it any other way...

So actually I guess I should rethink and understand that my mind is not to busy, that it is only allowing me to accept what my life has been what it is and what it will become...

and you know what... I can't help but smile....

Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment