Monday, August 1, 2016

My Pledge or Toast to My RED SOLO CUP

The Pledge or Toast to my RED SOLO CUP...
 by John Glass

"This is MY Red Solo Cup.. 
This is no other Red Solo Cup like MY Red Solo cup...
 It is my friend, my comrade, my provider...
 YOUR Red Solo Cup may be a good Red Solo Cup, but it's not even in the same league as MY Red Solo Cup... 
MY Red Solo Cup has seen many trials and tribulations but has endured through them all..
 I shall raise my Red Solo Cup high and shout it's Fame to all that will hear... 
To MY RED SOLO CUP and God Bless America too...."
Wait a minute... this isn't my cup... damn... Someone get me a new cup AND WRITE MY NAME ON.....

Photo by My Grandson Kenneth Walizer, my Obi-Wan (great teacher of photography), When I saw it I had write a "Pledge/Toast to the Red Solo Cup." Hope you don't mind Kenneth..... 

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment