Friday, April 1, 2016

Ahhhh...To be young again

The other day I was standing on my porch and watched as this young boy traveled back and forth down our street on his small scooter...


 I thought back of the times when the only thing in life that was important was to spend every possible moment of the day enjoying life and having fun. no bills, just thrills, just looking for a new adventure around every corner.

George Bernard Shaw once wrote.. "Youth is the most precious thing in life..To bad it is wasted on the young folks."

I look at it this way. It is not wasted on the young folks.. It only starts when you are young. Being "Youthful" can continue through-out your life if.. you choose to.

Each of us have that right, not allowing time, place nor environment to hold us back from being able to enjoy living.....

Thank you Aunt Edith for reminding me of that.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment