Friday, February 5, 2016

I Wish There Was A Way...



There were times when things seem to happen with no reason or sense...

When we looked around and said "Why did that happen, why them?"

You ask  "What did they do to deserve that?"

When you wondered what will happen now?

You want to shout out. "No, You don't understand how I feel"

You thought to yourself... You can't because it didn't happen to you,

Moments in time when going on was questionable.

When you wondered "Why should I get to continue?."

Why not me instead of them.

It's then when you need take another look back.

And remember the good times. the happy times.

Times when your heart was not broken nor your spirit ripped away.

When there was no sadness nor tears to wipe away.

When their laughter was the sound in life that meant so much.

When life was whole and complete.

But you can call out to them and smile

and remember that there will be a time when you'll see them again.

They may be gone for now.

They may not be at you side.

But actually, they are even closer then that.

Because you have them in you heart...

I wish there was a way I could make the pain go away.

I wish I could offer a pill. 

But there is no such solution, no such quick remedy, no operation that can take the pain away.

I can only be close to you, care for you and help you when I can.

I know that I can't take the pain away.

Just remember that I'm am here for you as a friend.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment